The symptoms of Cedar Fever are related to cold, flu and allergies. Such seasonal symptoms make it difficult to form a self diagnosis. At RediClinic, a board-certified clinician can determine if you are suffering from Cedar Fever and provide the appropriate treatment solution to relieve your symptoms.
Cedar Fever: Treat It – At your local RediClinic today!
- Make an Appointment Online or Walk-in Now
- Open 7 days a week, with extended hours
- Most insurance plans accepted
The best defense against pollen is to stay indoors as much as possible. Take the following steps to protect yourself and your family against cedar pollen and to minimize the effects of Cedar Fever:
- Close all windows and doors
- Turn the air conditioner or heater on when pollen levels are high
- Change out the filters in your system regularly – HEPA air filters are recommended
- Dust with a moist cloth
- Clean your home with a HEPA filter vacuum cleaner each week
- Bathe pets frequently
- Close car windows
- Keep the air conditioner or heater on, in recirculation mode
- For extreme cases, cover your nose and mouth with a painter’s mask
- If outdoors for a long period of time, be sure to shower and change clothes upon arriving home