Medical Clinics in select Rite Aid and H-E-B stores
At RediClinic, our board certified clinicians are licensed and extensively trained to diagnose and treat a variety of common health issues.
- Respiratory conditions, including sinus infections, sore throats, coughs, flu, bronchitis, allergies, and other related illnesses.
- Head, Ear, and Eye conditions, including ear infections, pink eye, styes, and others.
- Skin, Hair, and Nail conditions, including sunburn, wart removal, lice, acne, poison ivy, insect bites, and rashes.
- Digestive and Urinary conditions, including diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, bladder infection, and urinary tract infections.
- Physicals for school, sports, camp, college, and more.
- Vaccinations including DTaP, Hepatitis, Influenza, MMR, Tdap, Varicella, and many more.
- Health screenings, including Heart Health, Diabetes, and Thyroid.
- Individual Tests, including Complete Blood Count, Glucose, Lipid Panel, Prostate-Specific Antigen, Urinalysis, and more.
- Travel Healthy package, includes travel immunizations and counseling.
- Stop Smoking for Good®, a smoking cessation program.
- Weigh Forward®, a medically-supervised weight management program.
- Latisse® Consultation – an FDA-approved treatment to make your lashes longer and stronger.
- Lustra® Consultation – a cream that lightens discoloration of the skin including freckles and age spots.
- Vaniqa® Consultation – an FDA approved cream that reduces the growth of facial hair in women.
- Ear irrigation
- STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing
- And more
Whether you have a common illness, or need a routine checkup, our walk-in clinics are your most convenient and affordable healthcare option.
Click here to find the nearest RediClinic.