Physicals at our Walk-In Clinics in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio
There are certain activities that might require you to get a physical, and at RediClinic we offer the most convenient options in the area. The healthcare professionals at our walk-in clinics in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio provide physicals for sports, camp, and school, in addition to basic physicals. We understand that it is not always convenient to schedule a physical exam, so no appointments are necessary at RediClinics.
Why You Need a Physical
RediClinics in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio see children and adults to conduct physicals for the following reasons:
- Sports. A sports physical will determine if it is safe to participate in a sport. Some sports programs require a physical exam, and others recommend them.
- Camp. Most camps require a physical exam prior to attending the camp.
- Basic. Even if you feel well and haven’t needed to see a doctor for a while, you should schedule a basic physical to ensure that you truly are in good health.
- School. Before sending your child off to school, ensure that they are in good health with a physical exam.
What Is Included
Our physicals ensure that you are in the best of health to participate in the activities that you or your children have planned. Children and adults can both benefit from the physical exams we give at our walk-in clinics in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio. Some of the measurements and evaluations we provide during a routine physical include:
- Height and weight
- Blood pressure
- Eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Neck and chest
- Heart and abdomen
- Lymph nodes
- Skin and muscles
- Joints and spine
To find a walk-in clinic in Houston, Austin, or San Antonio, click here.