Live Healthy Services at RediClinic Walk-In Clinics
In order to live a healthy life, people need to ensure that they receive preventive care on a regular basis. At our walk-in clinics inside select Rite Aid Pharmacies, we will provide screenings, medical tests, vaccinations, and physical exams for patients who want to stay healthy. By offering the most common blood tests and screenings, we are able to screen for serious but asymptomatic conditions such as high cholesterol, diabetes, liver disease, prostate cancer, and more. Our Live Healthy services include packages of the most common exams to ensure that you get all the test you need in the most affordable way.
Our Live Healthy services
At RediClinic, you will always receive the best care from our qualified clinicians. Some of the Live Healthy services we provide are:
- Physicals. This includes physicals for kids heading to school or camp, student athletes playing sports, young adults heading to college, and just basic physicals for anyone who would like a comprehensive check up.
- Vaccinations. Whether your child needs vaccines for school, or if you want to ensure you are properly vaccinated before an overseas trip, our staff can take care of most common vaccines, from influenza to Japanese Encephalitis.
- Health Screenings. For an overall assessment of your health, our men’s and women’s screenings include blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose, liver function, complete blood count, body mass index, and more.
- Diabetes Testing. These tests are best for individuals who have previously been diagnosed with the disease, or for those with a family history of diabetes.
- Stop Smoking for Good®. This service is for individuals looking for resources, medication, and support that will help them quit smoking.
- Travel Healthy Package. Our full service travel clinic prepares international travelers for their trips abroad by providing the appropriate travel vaccines and prescription medications.
To find a RediClinic near you, click here.