With the advent of a new era in medical science, an increasing awareness about the gut microbiome can be seen. This “forgotten organ” also known as the “gut flora” or the “gut-microbiota’ plays a very crucial part in the body as it is one of the core aspects of good health and wellbeing.
A healthy gut helps proper digestion of food and absorption of nutrients to provide energy to the body. Many ongoing research studies have also indicated that the gut microbiome is directly related to the development of chronic diseases. Poor gut health might be responsible for many metabolic disorders, gastrointestinal diseases, some cancers like colorectal cancer, low immunity and even poor brain health.
We are what we eat so it is extremely important to take care of everything that goes inside the body because what one eats always shows outside. In the hustle and bustle of today’s modern life, there is barely any time to do the bare minimum, let alone doing something ‘extra’ for the health.
So, what can be the way out? Morning Complete by ActivatedYou brings a natural and safe solution to all gut related issues. Trusted by thousands of people around the globe, Morning Complete has received many positive reviews.
Morning Complete -Your New Best Friend:
So much is put at stake with poor eating habits and lifestyle choices. People these days seldom pay attention to what they eat. Enough thoughts are not put behind whether the food that is being consumed is healthy and capable of providing the requisite nutrition or not.
Sadly, the diet consumed these days are anything but adequate let alone balanced and heathy. A bad diet can have adverse effects on all aspects of life and can thwart one’s efforts made towards leading a healthy life.
A poor diet cannot provide enough energy to go about the day and it is very common to feel exhausted and burned out all the time. Moreover, this fatigue and lack of energy often comes in way of life making people feel less enthusiastic even about the things they love and enjoy.
There are dietary supplements available on the market that can help bridge this gap. Morning Complete is one such super supplement that has caught consumers’ attention around the globe. Its increasing popularity can be attributed to the unique blend of prebiotics and probiotics that are present in it.
Enriched with green superfoods, Morning Complete helps with holistic gut health and overall wellbeing. Along with an effective blend of prebiotics and probiotics, Morning Complete is packed with antioxidants like Vitamin C, Vitamin A and other elements essential for a healthy digestion.
Its plant-based natural extracts also provide relief with many gut-related problems. This green superfood supplement comes in a powder form which makes it extremely easy to consume.
Formulated by celebrity health advocates and healthcare experts, Morning Complete is an innovative and hassle-free solution to all gut problems, packed in a jar.
What consumers say about Morning Complete?
Consumer reviews about a product can help other potential buyers to decide whether the product they want to purchase would be helpful to them or not. Morning Complete has been used by consumers all around the world and the reviews provided by them are essential to understand the pros and cons this green superfood has.
Morning Complete is a wellness supplement in a powder form, sold by the brand ActivatedYou. This supplement is a combination of botanical ingredients like prebiotics, probiotics, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, algae supplements, fiber supplements, vitamins, minerals and more.
These components are essential to the maintenance of a healthy gut and a well-functioning digestive system. One jar of Morning Complete provides thirty servings which is enough for one person for a month’s duration.
The consumers have reviewed Morning Complete based on different criteria like its price, the quality of ingredients used, the overall efficacy of the formulation and the safety of the constituent ingredients.
These factors are crucial to determine whether a health supplement is value for money or not.
In a global assessment it was found that 48% of people have poor diets. They eat too much or too little. Hence, nutritional deficiency or inadequacy is inevitable among this percentage of the population. In the US alone, the diet of 90% of adults do not fulfill the daily intake of vegetables and fruits recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
While it is a known fact that no supplement can replace a balanced diet, it is sometimes difficult to obtain the essential vitamins and minerals from the daily diet. So, in order to fill this nutritional gap, it becomes necessary to include supplements that help to boost energy levels and promote overall health.
According to the reviews, Morning complete has helped many consumers to improve their gut health, balance the bacterial flora in the digestive system and boost the functioning of their immune system. Due to the presence of six different strains of probiotics in Morning Complete, it has become the preferred choice of consumers all over the world.
Moreover, this supplement has also received positive reviews for its pleasant taste. It comes in an easy to consume powder form which can be easily mixed with water. The delicious apple-cinnamon or the citrus flavor leaves a pleasant aftertaste in the mouth which is difficult to achieve when it comes to “healthy” supplements.
Consumers have also found Morning Complete beneficial for digestive issues like diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, bloating etc. People who have reviewed this product also experienced other benefits like healthy skin and hair, boosted energy levels and a happy mood, along with a healthy gut.
Overall, most of the Morning Complete reviews have been positive as it has helped many people improve their overall health. Morning Complete is an ideal choice for people who want a simple solution to their gut problems.
Gut Microbiome- the forgotten organ
The human body harbors trillions of microorganisms like bacteria, fungi and viruses. However, not all of them are pathogens. On the contrary, these microorganisms collectively constitute a very essential organ which is needed for the healthy functioning of the human body, known as the gut microbiome.
Several studies have shown the linkages between the gut microbiome and a variety of diseases. The microbes present in the gut have an enormous capacity to impact the human physiology. These microorganisms are essential for some metabolic functions and also protection against diseases.
Progress made in the field of research to study the interactions between the gut-microbiota and the host has led to the awareness about the crucial role, the gut microbiome plays in health and disease.
The microorganisms constituting the gut microbiome, live in the cecum (a pocket of the large intestine). Bacteria are the most studied microbes of the microorganisms of the gut microbiota. It is an interesting fact that the human body has more bacterial cells than it has human cells.
Moreover, there are up to thousand species of bacteria found in the human body. Some of these might be disease causing bacteria while others contribute to a healthy functioning of the body. It is almost impossible to survive without the presence of gut microbiome in the body.
The microbial flora diversifies depending on the food consumed by the individual. Hence, it is essential to include food that promote the healthy growth of the gut microbiota in the body. The gut microbiome plays a significant role in the many physiological functions, some of which are listed below;
Digestion of breast milk- It is interesting to note that the gut microbiome starts contributing to metabolic processes in the body as soon as a human is born.
A human baby’s diet initially only constitutes of milk but even to digest something as simple as milk, the body needs the support of the gut microbiome. It is needed to break down the sugars in breast milk that are needed for the growth of the body.
Digestion of fiber- Fibers form an important part of the human diet as they help with body weight regulation, heart disease, diabetes etc. However, the human body cannot digest fibers on its own. Special types of bacteria present in the gut microbiome break down the fibers into short chain fatty acids which is then utilized by the body for other functions.
Regulation of the immune system- Immunity of the body greatly depends on the gut microbiome as it controls the way the body responds to infection.
Help with the brain function- New studies have suggested that the gut microbiota also controls some aspects of the central nervous system. Thus, directly or indirectly, the gut microbiome also controls the brain function.
What happens if the gut microbiome is not healthy?
An unhealthy gut microbiome can lead to several disorders of the digestive system and can compromise the healthy functioning of the immune system.
An unbalanced gut microbiome can cause problems like;
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal cramps and pain
These problems arise because the microorganisms present in the gut microbiota produce many gases and other chemicals.
How to improve the Gut Microbiome?
There are many different ways in which one can take care if their gut microbiome, some of which include:
- Consumption of a diverse diet- Eating a variety of food is essential to maintain diversity of microbes in the gut. A presence of various species in the gut microbiome is indicative of a healthy gut. A healthy mix of these microorganisms helps to promote overall health. One should include foods like legumes, fiber, beans etc.
- Consuming fermented food- Fermented foods are rich in healthy bacteria. This class of foods are also called as probiotics because they promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the body.
- Fermented foods like yogurt, kefir, kimchi, cheese are rich sources of probiotics. One of the most common species of healthy bacteria are the Lactobacilli which is found in these food items.
- Limited use of artificial sweeteners: According to some studies, artificial sweeteners like aspartame cause increase in blood sugar levels. This happens because these artificial sweeteners stimulate the growth of unhealthy bacteria in the gut microbiome giving rise to many metabolic issues.
- Consumption of prebiotics: The healthy bacteria in the gut microbiome need special kind of fiber that helps to promote their growth. These fibers are known as prebiotics. Bananas, oats, apples, garlic, onions, asparagus, artichokes etc. are some of the food items that are rich in prebiotics.
- Breastfeeding- Mother’s milk is the first food a new born consumes for a minimum of six months. Apart from providing nutrition, breastmilk also provides the baby with protection against diseases as it is extremely rich in antibodies.
- Moreover, it is very essential to breastfeed the baby for at least six months as it helps to promote the development of a healthy gut microbiome. Studies have also proved that children who were breastfed for six months after they were born, have a higher count of beneficial bacteria in their gut.
- Whole grains: Whole grains contain more fiber and good carbs like beta-glucan than processed grains. The presence of these carbs and fibers are used by the gut bacteria to regulate weight and reduce the risk of diseases like cancer, diabetes and other disorders
- Plant based diet– There are numerous benefits of having a plant-based diet. A vegetarian diet helps to reduce the growth of pathogenic bacteria like E.Coli, while also reducing inflammation and lowering cholesterol levels in the body.
- Consuming foods with polyphenols– Green tea, dark chocolate, whole grains, olive oil and red wine have special compounds called polyphenols which work to reduce oxidative stress in the body. These compounds are broken down by the organisms of the gut microbiome which helps to stimulate healthy growth of good bacteria.
- Probiotic supplement: When the daily diet is unable to provide the requisite nutrition, the usage of supplements become necessary. There is a variety of health supplements available on the market to cater to different needs and nutritional deficiencies.
- A special type of supplements rich in probiotics are also becoming increasingly popular. Morning Complete is one such supplement that takes care of all the probiotic needs of the body. Enriched with a unique blend of organic, botanical prebiotics and probiotics, it helps rejuvenate the gut microbiome so healthy gut health can be achieved.
- Being a probiotic rich supplement, Morning Complete replenishes the body with compounds that are essential for the growth of healthy bacteria.
- Unnecessary usage of antibiotics: Antibiotics are a class of drug that kill bacteria. Being chemical compounds, they are unable to differentiate between the good bacteria and the bad bacteria so they attack all types of bacteria in the body.
- This poses a huge risk to the healthy bacteria present in the microbiome. Unnecessary usage of antibiotics may lead to a lower count of health promoting bacteria in the body which in turn might lead to lowered immunity and other health issues.
- It can also cause weight gain and antibiotic resistance which again leads to more problems for the body. Thus, caution should be exercised while taking antibiotics for any disease as it might reduce the number of good bacteria in the body making the gut microbiome less efficient.
Probiotics- Can bacteria be good?
Probiotics are living microbes that produce numerous health benefits when consumed. They are usually present in fermented foods like yogurt, pickles, kimchi, miso, kefir tempeh etc.
It is commonly believed that bacteria only cause diseases but there are certain types of bacteria that are very important for several bodily functions like digestion of food, prevention from diseases, and production of essential vitamins inside the body.
These helpful microorganisms live inside the human body and are also consumed through food and supplements. The most common types of probiotic bacteria belong to the Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium group. Along with bacteria, certain yeasts are also called probiotics because they stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the body.
These probiotics help in the transportation of food through the gut. Studies are still ongoing to find out which probiotic is best for different health problems. Probiotics are used in the treatment of conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), infectious diarrhea (caused by pathogens and parasites) and antibiotic induced diarrhea.
Research has shown these probiotics are also helpful in other conditions like eczema, female reproductive health, prevention of allergies and oral health
Probiotics are usually safe for consumption but it is always advisable to consult the doctor before consuming them in case a person has underlying health issues.
Probiotics generally do not produce many side effects but in some cases common side effects such as flatulence, diarrhea, bloating, abdominal cramps and upset stomach, might occur.
These symptoms can also be experienced when taking probiotics in the beginning as it takes some time for the body to get adjusted to it. In case any allergic symptoms are seen, medical help should be taken.
Prebiotics- Food for the gut flora?
The probiotics or the good bacteria feed on special kinds of plant fibers known as prebiotics. As the name suggests, prebiotics precede probiotics. It is only logical as probiotics need food to grow which in turn is provided by prebiotics.
These special fibers are beneficial for the digestive system as they act as fertilizers for the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut. Fruits and vegetables that contain complex carbohydrates are rich sources of prebiotics. Since these are complex carbohydrates, they cannot be simply digested by the body.
These complex carbohydrates are broken down the microbes in the gut to obtain nutrition for the healthy growth of the gut microbiome. Foods like chicory root, dandelion greens, artichoke, garlic, onion, leeks and asparagus are great sources of prebiotics.
These food items should be included in the diet to maintain a healthy gut. Prebiotic needs of the body can also be fulfilled by well formulated supplements like Morning Complete that has a selected blend of these plant fibers.
What is a probiotic Supplement?
Apart from food, probiotics can be obtained through health supplements available in different forms like powder, pills, drinks etc. These supplements contain a blend of probiotics that are needed by the body to promote healthy functioning of the gut.
Enriched with good live bacteria and yeasts, these supplements ensure that a healthy count of these microbes is maintained in the body. The count of good microbes can go down due to several reasons like antibiotic use, digestive disorders, nutritional deficiencies etc.
Thus, it becomes important to add these microorganisms back into the body to replenish the microbial flora of the gut. Supplements containing probiotics may also be blended with prebiotics as these are special plant fibers that act as food for the gut microbes. A combination of probiotic and prebiotic is called a symbiotic.
Natural supplements like Morning Complete, enriched with probiotics, prebiotics, green superfoods and botanical extracts are a great way to safely add these healthy bacteria back into the system to restore the balance.
Dietary supplements containing probiotics should not be mistaken as drugs, hence are regulated differently by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). However, before taking these supplements, caution should be exercised and concerned healthcare providers should be consulted in case of underlying health conditions or known allergy to the ingredients present in the supplement.
What makes Morning Complete such a powerful supplement?
Morning Complete is an advanced formula containing a unique blend of many micronutrients, prebiotic, probiotics and other organic botanical compounds that provide cellular support. This supplement claims to offer complete nutritional support to the body along with the delicious taste of apple and cinnamon. The ingredients that make Morning Complete truly a probiotic rich green superfood supplement are as follows:
- 4.05 G- Blend of Prebiotic and High Fiber
Prebiotics are special plant fibers that act as food for the good bacteria in the intestine. The prebiotic blend in Morning complete comprises cinnamon bark extract and chicory root Fructooligosaccharides (FOS). Some studies have shown the prebiotic action of these ingredients i.e., they help to stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the gut. However, these studies are not conclusive and more research is required.
- 735 Mg- Blend of Green Superfoods
Morning Complete has a powerful blend of green superfoods like leafy green extracts of;
- Berberine HCL- Berberine HCL is most commonly used for diabetes, high blood cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, liver disease, canker sores and burns.
- Spinach- Rich in vitamin E and magnesium, spinach provides support to the immune system, promotes healthy bones, eyes and blood sugar levels.
- Kale- Kale is a rich source of vitamins A, K, B6 and C and minerals like calcium, potassium, copper and manganese it contains. It is a low calorie packed with nutrients.
- Mulberry leaf extract- Some studies have shown mulberry leaf extract to be beneficial for cardiometabolic risks. It is also believed to have antioxidative and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Barley grass- Barley grass is rich in antioxidants like vitamins A and C which help to fight against free radicals that cause oxidative stress to the body. Antioxidants help with the removal of free radicals from the body which lowers the risks of breast and colon cancer.
- Alfalfa leaf- Alfalfa can help to control blood sugar levels as it is rich in fibers. It slows down the absorption of glucose in the body which may help to control prediabetes and diabetes.
- Broccoli- Broccoli is a green superfood rich in antioxidants and vitamins which helps to control inflammation, prevent cancer, lowers blood sugar and cholesterol levels in the body.
- 390 Mg- Metabolic enhancing blend
This blend in Morning Complete contains green tea leaf extract, ginger root, white tea leaf extract, turmeric root extract, bitter melon fruit extract and black pepper fruit. These ingredients are rich in polyphenols, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. They help with reducing oxidative stress in the body.
- 100 Mg- An Antioxidant Blend
The antioxidant blend in Morning Complete contains pomegranate fruit extract, Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, and Lycium berry. Pomegranates provide numerous benefits to the body, one of which is its antioxidant action on inflammation. Consumption of antioxidant on a regular basis is essential to maintain optimal health and overall wellness.
- 55 Mg- Adaptogens
Adaptogens are natural substances that help the body to cope with stress. Morning Complete contains an adaptogen blend of Rhodiola rosea root extract, astragalus root extract, and diindolylmethane. These adaptogens help the body to adjust to new changes and situations while also providing resistance to illness. Adaptogens can also work on reducing fatigue and boosting energy levels.
- 100 Mg- Sugar Balancing Support
The Sugar Balancing Support in Morning Complete is a mix of fennel seed, Gymnema sylvestre leaf, and pine bark extract. Gymnesia sylvestre can help to reduce blood sugar levels by improving insulin sensitivity in the cells.
- A Probiotic Blend of 10 billion Colony Forming Units
The probiotic blend of Morning Complete has nine varieties and 10 billion colony-forming units. Probiotics are an essential part of the human body when it comes to digestion and food absorption. The probiotic strains contained in Morning Complete come from the Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium group of bacteria.
These species have immense potential to improve the gut health by lowering inflammation in the body. A blend of these probiotics are known to alleviate symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome which causes digestive issues like constipation, abdominal pain, diarrhea etc.
- 30 Mg- Cellular Support and Liver Function Blend
This blend in Morning Complete has milk thistle seed extract and organic aloe vera leaf. Milk thistle is said to control blood sugar levels in diabetic people.
How much should be taken and when?
Morning Complete comes in a powder form. One can mix it with the liquid of their choice. One scoop should be mixed with 8 ounces or 237 ml of liquid.
This should be done daily to see the best results. When starting out with Morning Complete, it is recommended to be careful, in case any allergic reactions or adverse symptoms occur. To keep the freshness of the product intact, it should be stored in the refrigerator with the lid tightly closed.
What you can expect while taking Morning Complete?
Among the several health benefits of taking Morning Complete, most users will see improvement with
Side effects of Morning Complete
Although the ingredients used in Morning Complete are safe for consumption by everyone, some people might experience the following symptoms as the body takes some time to adjust to the formulation
Moreover, some people might be allergic or sensitive to aloe vera contained in Morning complete. Hence, it is advised to not consume this product if there is a known allergy to a certain ingredient. If the side-effects do not subside on their own, it is high recommended to seek medical help.
Frequently asked questions
- Can pregnant women take Morning Complete?
Morning Complete is safe to be taken by everyone but it is still advisable to consult with a doctor before starting out on any supplement especially in the case of pregnant women.
- Does Morning Complete cause flatulence?
Since Morning Complete is a probiotic supplement, it can be expected to cause flatulence. However, it usually happens in the beginning when the body is adjusting to its formulation. If flatulence persists after prolonged use, it is advised to stop the usage.
- Can I take tea/Coffee with Morning Complete?
Morning Complete can be taken with liquid of one’s choice. There are no restrictions to taking tea or coffee with the usage of Morning Complete.
- Can Morning Complete be taken along with other medication?
Interaction of ingredients of Morning Complete with other drugs have not been studied yet. Hence, there is not enough evidence to suggest if it is safe or unsafe along with other medications. However, please consult with the respective healthcare provider before starting out on this supplement.
- Is Morning Complete vegan friendly?
Morning Complete is a 100% vegan formula. Made with only organic botanical extracts, Morning Complete is totally safe to be consumed by vegetarians and vegans.
Conclusion : Happy Gut, Happy You!
Not only effective in boosting energy levels, improving digestion, and promoting overall wellness, Morning Complete also stands out due to its delicious taste. Its unique formulation made with selected blend of natural ingredients having scientifically proven health benefits, makes Morning Complete an all-rounder health supplement.
When it comes to choosing health supplements, Morning Complete is definitely an authentic choice due to its quality ingredients. This supplement does not make tall unrealistic claims of promoting drastic weight loss unlike other similar supplements. Morning Complete focuses majorly on improving gut health and help with holistic wellbeing. The ingredients promote healthy metabolism and boost energy levels.