Diabetes Testing at RediClinic Walk-In Clinics
At our RediClinic locations, we provide comprehensive diabetes testing for individuals with a family history of the disease, or for anyone who has a concern.
At RediClinic, we offer the following tests for diabetics or for those at risk:
- Glucose. This test measures the amount of glucose you have in your blood, which is an important source of energy. It will help physicians determine whether or not you have diabetes.
- Liver Function. Because diabetes affects the liver, it is important that liver function tests are performed regularly to screen individuals with diabetes for liver disease.
- Kidney Function. Diabetic kidney disease can sometimes progress into more serious problems such as kidney failure. If you are a diabetic, it is important that you get a kidney function test to ensure the health of your kidneys.
- Hemoglobin A1C. This is another test that measures the glucose level in individuals with diabetes.
These routine tests are grouped into the following packages:
Choice Package – $191*
The Choice package is for individuals diagnosed with diabetes or with a family history of diabetes. Tests include:
- Lipid Profile
- Liver Function
- Kidney Function
- Hemoglobin A1C
Whether you have diabetes or feel that you are at risk because of your lifestyle or your family history, visit one of our RediClinic locations. Click the button below to find a location near you.
* Price includes a single $10 venipuncture charge and an $89 clinical assessment fee.
- Very knowledgeable and professional employees that I have encountered today. Did not have to wait long at all.
- YelpConvenient for a useful, but limited set of things.
- Very simple, easy and effective treatment. In and out in 30 min. Thanks!
- Wonderful experience!
- YelpGreat staff and great service. The staff was helpful, polite and the doctor was attentive to my needs.
At RediClinic, we offer Get Healthy services to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications (when appropriate) for common illnesses and injuries in adults and children over the age of 18 months.
At RediClinic, you will always receive the best care from our qualified clinicians. Some of the Live Healthy services we provide are Physicals, Vaccinations, Health Screenings, Diabetes Testing, etc.