Heart Health Screenings at RediClinic Walk-In Clinics
Nothing is more important than your heart, which is why our walk-in clinics now open inside select Rite Aid Pharmacies in Baltimore/Washington D.C. and Philadelphia, and Seattle, provide comprehensive heart health services. If you have a personal or family history of heart concerns, visit one of our many locations opening soon to learn what you can do to maintain the health of your heart.
Heart Health Tests
- C-Reactive Protein – This test measures the amount of C-reactive protein in your blood and is done to check for infections and inflammation, as well as to gauge how well certain treatments are working in your body.
- Homocysteine – The Homocysteine test is done to check for vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiency. It also helps to identify the reason that an individual may have blood clots.
- Blood Pressure – High blood pressure increases the risk for strokes and heart disease. Having your blood pressure checked will tell you if you need to make lifestyle adjustments or seek treatment for hypertension.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) – This test is conducted to see how your weight and height correlate with each other. The results can determine if you’re currently at a healthy weight or at risk for serious health conditions due to excess body fat.
Choice Package – $174*
The Choice package includes the five tests that are most important in measuring your risk for heart disease. High levels of C-Reactive Protein and Homocysteine are emerging risk factors for heart disease. Tests include:
- Cholesterol Profile
- C-Reactive Protein
- Clinical Assessment
- Blood Pressure
Our heart health tests are conducted without appointments at our walk-in clinics.
Visit one of our RediClinic locations to learn more about your heart health.
Click the button below to find the nearest clinic to you.
*Full payment must be satisfied on date of visit. Choosing to use or submit a claim to your insurance and state/federally funded program, or benefit program (collectively known as “insurer”) may alter your financial responsibility. RediClinic coupons, discounts, or promotions are not applicable to services financially covered by any insurer. Prices and service offers are subject to change without notice.
- Very knowledgeable and professional employees that I have encountered today. Did not have to wait long at all.
- YelpConvenient for a useful, but limited set of things.
- Very simple, easy and effective treatment. In and out in 30 min. Thanks!
- Wonderful experience!
- YelpGreat staff and great service. The staff was helpful, polite and the doctor was attentive to my needs.
At RediClinic, we offer Get Healthy services to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications (when appropriate) for common illnesses and injuries in adults and children over the age of 18 months.
At RediClinic, you will always receive the best care from our qualified clinicians. Some of the Live Healthy services we provide are Physicals, Vaccinations, Health Screenings, Diabetes Testing, etc.