Thyroid Testing at RediClinic Walk-In Clinics — $314*
Many times, hyperthyroidism (fast thyroid) and hypothyroidism (slow thyroid) go undetected because individuals do not know what symptoms to take seriously. If you have any indication at all of thyroid issues, you should walk-in to one of our medical clinics for thyroid testing. Our clinicians are highly trained and qualified to conduct the Thyroid Panel with TSH as well as the Free T4 tests for anyone who has a concern or a history of thyroid disease.
Thyroid Panel with TSH & Free T4 – $144*
The Thyroid Panel with TSH test is used to evaluate symptoms of both thyroid diseases, as well as proper thyroid function. Some of the symptoms that may indicate the need for these tests include:
- Anxiety and difficulty sleeping
- Hand tremors
- Increased heart rate
- Loss of weight
- Light sensitivity
- Intolerance to cold
- Puffy and/or dry skin
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Very knowledgeable and professional employees that I have encountered today. Did not have to wait long at all.
- YelpConvenient for a useful, but limited set of things.
- Very simple, easy and effective treatment. In and out in 30 min. Thanks!
- Wonderful experience!
- YelpGreat staff and great service. The staff was helpful, polite and the doctor was attentive to my needs.