Physicals at RediClinic Walk-In Clinics
$69 / Not Available @ RediClinic Telehealth Locations
There are certain activities that might require you to get a physical, and at RediClinic we offer the most convenient options in the area. The healthcare professionals at our clinics provide different types of physicals to meet your needs, including:
- Basic. A basic physical gives you a general look at the state of your health.
- Camp. Pre-participation physicals are mandatory at most camps, both for campers and counselors.
- School. Pre-enrollment physicals may be required. Ask your child’s school about any required forms before your appointment.**
- Sports. Most sports programs require pre-participation physicals.
Why You Need a Physical?
- Height and weight
- Blood pressure
- Eyes, ears, nose and throat
- Neck and chest
- Heart and abdomen
- Lymph nodes
- Skin and muscles
- Joints and spine