Utilizing a combination of technology and touch, a RediClinic Express virtual visit connects patients to a board-certified clinician through a private, two-way high-definition voice and video connection. A RediClinic Express examination kiosk is equipped with touchscreens, medical screening devices and is supervised by one of our clinic assistants.
Instrument readings such as those from a blood pressure cuff, stethoscope or thermometer are seen immediately by the clinician. Heartbeats can be heard as well as the sounds of a lingering cough. Streaming visuals from probes that see into a throat or provide state-of-the-art views of the skin, plus a never before glimpse into the eyes and ears can be viewed not only by the clinician but the patient and assistant as well
Located inside select Rite Aid Pharmacies, RediClinic Express can diagnose and recommend treatment for most common medical conditions, then prescribe medications (when appropriate). RediClinic Express is open seven days a week, including weekends and extended weekday hours. We accept most major insurance plans. Same and next day online appointments are available.
Whether you need to be treated for the flu, allergies, or skin conditions, RediClinic Express is the most convenient and affordable solution. To find a RediClinic Express in your area, click here. You may continue to receive our traditional method of medical care at a RediClinic near you.
RediClinic Express Locations
RediClinic Express - Chesterbrook
RediClinic Express - Huntingdon Valley
RediClinic Express - Norristown
RediClinic Express Services
Get Healthy Services – Limited Time Offer - $49*
- Sinus Infection
- Coughing or wheezing
- Sore Throat
- Strep Throat
*Instant Diagnosis Testing for Strep and Flu Infections are an extra charge
Digestive and Urinary
- Urinary Tract Infection
Ear and Eye
- Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Ear Infections
Skin and Hair
- Eczema or Dermatitis
- Poison Ivy
- Canker or Cold Sore
- Insect Bites
Travel Healthy – Limited Time Offer - $49*
- A comprehensive pre-travel health evaluation
- Review of any travel vaccines
- An immunization certificate, if needed
- Prescriptions, if needed
- A report containing travel tips and destination-specific information
- A post-travel review
Stop Smoking for Good Program – Limited Time Offer - $49*
We provide a program that allows patients to get back to better health because they are able to quit smoking. The clinicians at RediClinic Express are certified to get you the smoking cessation help you need.
Our program includes:
- A health history report
- An evaluation of your situation
- Determination of the right plan and medications that will work the best for you
- Educational materials that will help you to understand the importance of quitting and what steps you can take to do it
Cosmetic Services – Limited Time Offer - $49*
- LATISSE® Consultation – Latisse is the only FDA-approved treatment that clinicians can prescribe to grow your lashes longer. With this treatment, your eye lashes will not only become longer, but will be thicker and stronger as well.
- LUSTRA® Consultation – This prescription cream is recommended to patients to lighten dark spots on the skin, including freckles, age spots, and other discolorations that may appear on the skin.
- VANIQA® Consultation –Vaniqa is the only FDA-approved cream that is prescribed and clinically proven to reduce the amount of unwanted facial hair growth on women.
*Full payment must be satisfied on date of visit. Choosing to use or submit a claim to your insurance and state/federally funded plan, or benefit program (collectively known as “insurer”) may alter your financial responsibility. Add-on costs may apply. Additionally, your insurance co-pay at time of visit may not satisfy the complete cost of your visit depending upon your insurance policy and deductible limits.
Insurance Accepted at RediClinic Express
RediClinic Express is a leading provider of high-quality, convenient and affordable healthcare. We’re proud to accept a wide range of major insurance plans to better serve our communities. These plans include:
- Amerihealth HMO
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Blue Cross
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone 65
- Keystone East
- Medicaid (Not a VFC Provider)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- Pennsylvania Medicaid - Access
- Medicaid Managed Care Plans (Not a VFC Provider)
- Aetna Better Health Plans
- Health Partners of PA
- Keystone First (AmeriHealth Caritas)
- Medicare - Part B
- Railroad Medicare