About Sinus Infections
- A sinus infection, also called rhinosinusitis, is an infection of the sinus cavities usually caused by viruses, including the common cold, or bacteria, and on rare occasions fungus. Other conditions, such as allergies, nasal polyps can contribute to sinus pain and symptoms.
- Symptoms may include: facial pain or pressure, nasal stuffiness and discharge, loss of smell, cough or congestion, fever, bad breath, fatigue, dental pain, pus in the nasal cavity, discolored postnasal drainage.
- It is important to get a sinus infection properly treated as soon as symptoms arise. Our board-certified clinicians can provide diagnosis and treatment to relieve your symptoms.
Our board-certified clinicians can properly diagnose your symptoms and prescribe a sinus infection treatment and management plan that will help you get healthy!
- Get in, get out, and get relief today
- Open 7 days a week with extended weekday hours
- Most major insurance plans are accepted
Prepare for your visit to RediClinic
- Once you book your appointment online, you’ll receive a confirmation code – Please bring your confirmation code to expedite check-in
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment
- Bring a valid government-issued I.D.
- If you are using insurance, bring your insurance card